Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Winners #88- Monochromatic Green

Happy Wednesday, Julie here with the winner and honorable mentions for our "Monochromatic Green" challenge!  


We are so thrilled that all of you could join us and what an amazing talent in our gallery this week!!


Again, as difficult as it was, our DT was able to narrow it down to five (we had another tie :-))


Our main Challenge Winner was chosen by the entire team and 
this week's winner is...

Hannelie 




Cat C.


Stampelfrida


Isle Stouten



Congratulations to all of the our winners!!
Please be sure to click on the winning photos to visit their blogs to see how they created their cards and, if you have time, leave them some "love" :-) 


Thanks again for stopping by! Check back in an hour for our next challenge- we look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you all so much and I am honored truly. Congratulations to Hannelie and the other honorable mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card! I am very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the honorable mentions. It is a big honor for me. I am happy to display your badge on my blog. You picked so many beauties! ... I love green, this challenge was wonderful!
    Kind regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete