Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Card Concept #34 {Pretty Paper Packaging}

Welcome to The Card Concept! Each week we offer up a challenge for you to try, and we hope that you will create a card in one of the styles we have offered here.  The team is divided into the different styles and each designer explains how they were inspired by the challenge!  So come and join us and try your hand at a brand new "style" of card making or work in your comfort zone, it is totally up to you!


Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.


April Mixed Media Guest Designer

Maria Fischer

Thank you Maria for joining us this month.

The designers have entered their cards below and they have explained the style they used and the way they were inspired...


Clean & Simple

Kristie Goulet
 I was inspired by the pink polka dots and blue stripes.



I was inspired by the tag and the pretty flowers.


tracey_CC#34
I was inspired by the flowers and tags in this pretty packaging ensemble.


Clean & Graphic

Geri Greening
I chose to focus on the deep shades of vibrant pink & blue in the flowers.

Lea Lawson
I was inspired by the floral tag, & chose to recreate one with stamps!


Clean & Layered

Kerin Sylvester
The polka dots inspired me to create a shaker card with sequins.



Shabby Chic

Narelle Farrugia
Sometimes I choose a few things from the inspiration pic - this time I found I carried over almost all of the colours and patterns from the picture!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz

 Oh my gosh -- LOVE this gorgeous inspiration board!  I was inspired by everything ... the color palette, the flowers, the stripes, the polka dots!  Right up my shabby little alley!


Freestyle Collage


Cindy Lovell
I was inspired by the colors,polka dots and stripes

Classy & Elegant

Angela Maine
Inspiration abound! I love the colors and stripes.
I was inspired by the pink polka dots and beautiful roses!

Mixed Media

Yoonsun Hur
 I was inspired by the colours and beautiful vintage roses!

Julie Gearinger

I was inspired by the colors and the flowers!
Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, May 11th at Noon (PST).




2 comments:

  1. I love all your pretty spring designs in all the style varieties!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete