Monday, December 23, 2013

Meet our first Guest Designer for 2014!

One of the styles that really interests me is the Freestyle Collage style of card making. I love the mix of elements and the textures on cards with this style. I think that Teresa Kline does this style of card effortlessly!! I was over the moon when she agreed to join us for the month of January!!! 

Please welcome Teresa Kline as our Guest Designer for January!


Hi, my name is Teresa Kline; I live in Virginia with my husband Gary. I have always been crafty, but started stamping about 10 years ago. I started out scrapbooking, but quickly started dappling in card making. I have had the great pleasure of being on numerous deign teams and look so forward to my guest spot her at Card Concepts. I enjoy most of all sending my cards in hopes of bringing a smile to someones face. I hope that my work makes you smile and inspires you to create!

We here at The Card Concept wish you and yours a magical Christmas season. We will be back with our first challenge on Wednesday, January 8th at 5am (PST).

5 comments:

  1. I so admire crafters who can pull off this style (I definitely cannot), and I agree that Teresa is one of the experts. Looking forward to the start of the first challenge.
    Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for one of my besties! Teresa does this style so fabulously! She always has the sweetest little details in her shabby chic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always admired Teresa's style and can't wait to see what she creates for The Card Concept challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and your style Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card! Can't wait to see the first card challenge.

    ReplyDelete