Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Meet one of our Clean & Graphic Designers!

When I think of cards that are Clean & Graphic, I immediately think of this designer! She creates cards that are the coolest of cool...she comes up with ideas I would never even consider and she creates works that blow my mind! Besides all that, she is fun and lovely! I was tickled pink when she agreed to join the team!!



Help me welcome, Ardyth Percy-Robb!




I started cardmaking in 2006, at a Stampin’ Up! Party and have never looked back. Before that, I would not have claimed to be crafty or creative at all – I’m an accountant! 

Currently, I’m a sahm to my teenage son Struan and my ‘tween’ daughter Kate. I also volunteer in my daughter’s school and I am the piano accompanist for two children’s choirs. 

I’m thrilled to be working with such talented card makers on a challenge blog that has such an interesting premise. I love clean, graphic design with bold colours and lots of white space, but I’m looking forward to learning a lot from the other DT members and participants who specialize in other styles!


Clean & Graphic Definition: 
  • clean lines
  • simple treatment of text
  • no frills
  • bare boned
  • message is communicated quickly

Have you attempted the Clean & Graphic style of card making before?

8 comments:

  1. So excited to be part of this team! Can't wait to get going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth has such an amazing talent -- fabulous choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see Ardyth on this team. She is one amazingly talented lady who I try to learn from. Her style is outside of my comfort zone so I do enjoy trying to learn more about it! Looking forward to playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardyth you re the perfect choice, can't wait until we et this challenge going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardyth totally rocks clean and graphic, wonderful choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your cards and your clean graphic style Ardyth! Can't wait to see what you do with this fun challenge team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very happy and excited to see that Ardyth is part of the team -- she's a fabulous designer and one of my favorites! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy that Ardyth will be part of the team...I LOVE her cards!!!

    ReplyDelete