Saturday, December 21, 2013

Meet another of our Classy & Elegant Designers!

Today I get to introduce myself! Ha! It is kinda weird to be doing so! 

I have to admit; I did not know where to place myself in the list of styles. I know I like to create cards that are clean & layered but I wanted to have the challenge of creating Classy & Elegant...so here I go!!


My name is Lesley and not only am I an avid card maker; I seem to be an avid challenge creator as well!! I am so proud to be a part of this team and want to thank all these lovely ladies for agreeing to join me in this adventure. I teach Grade 1 and I am happily married to the bestest fella. We have 2 furbabies...Rolley the Rocket dog and Penney the Princess puddy. I have been actively paper crafting since 2008. 


The Classy/Elegant Style can be defined as:

  • polished
  • shiny finish
  • sparkling embellishments
  • rich colour scheme
  • sophisticated sentiments
  • regal
  • sweeping
  • dramatic
  • monochromatic
  • layered textures
  • awe
  • impress

Please join us on Monday as we introduce our first Guest Designer for 2014!

13 comments:

  1. I chuckled out loud at the part...."I seem to be an avid challenge creator as well!! Yes you are....But man oh man are you good at what you do. Can't imagine seeing you run a classroom. Congrats Girl!! Can't wait to see this challenge go live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a great challenge - thanks for creating it, Lesley, and asking me to be part of the first DT! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to play in the challenges, Lesley, to explore a variety of styles while trying to figure out my own! You've described yourself - and your cards - perfect: classy and elegant and an avid creator...of challenges and of most beautiful, inspiring cards! Looking forward to new learning!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley working with you is going to be the bomb! Can't wait to begin this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I'm surprised you can manage a day-time job in addition to all your challenge blog and DT activities. It must be hard to describe your own style of card making, but I think you summed it up nicely. Looking forward to the start of the first challenge. I'm hoping to create more cards next year compared to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags and card are beautiful, classy, and elegant as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to this new challenge. I have not yet defined my style but hope to try them all. The challenges you have created have all been great and I plan on participating in as many as I can next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley you are just amazing, I have told you before! Can't see what you bring to this challenge!! Thanks for creating another one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! I'm so glad that your'e going to be designing right along with us!! This challenge is going to be so much fun! I still can't imagine how you do all that you do, but I'm glad you do!! Your cards are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you decorated your tree!! You are a creator indeed and with all that gushing out of you, I'm sure your kids get an amazing classroom, projects and teaching concepts :) Wishing you a blessed Christmas. Biiiiig hug from across the water :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and tags. Very classy/elegant. Of course, I love all your styles and creations. You are one busy lady. Thanks for all the challenges you have created. I look forward to this new one.
    Wishing you and yours a very Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything that you create and can't wait til it all begins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your creations and very excited by the new blog I am so looking forward to it all begining

    ReplyDelete