Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Meet another Clean & Simple Designer!

Only 8 more sleeps until Santa comes! Hooray! 

Today I am super excited to share another Card Concept Designer with you!!! This gal is super-talented and a real gem!! I was thrilled when she agreed to work with me again on a team!!! She is another of our Clean & Simple designers.


Please welcome, Deanna Dean!

Hi, I'm Deanna Dean, and I live in the same small town in Southern Oregon where I was born and raised. I have been married to my hubby for 23 years and we have one daughter, and this summer we gained a son-in-law. I have been crafting as long as I can remember. My mom and I were always working on something and trying new things. I started card making about 5 years ago and love everything about it. I'm super excited to be on this design team with these very talented ladies and sharing my CAS style with you.  


Here is a definition of what is clean & simple...
  • One main image
  • Lots of open space (uncluttered)
  • Limited layers & embellishments
  • Quick & easy to recreate

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Deanna! Your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deanna and congratulations. Your card is so pretty and very creative. I am finding that I really enjoy the look of a clean and simple card design, so I look forward to lots of inspiration coming from your wonderful blog. And it's nice to meet another fellow Oregonian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Deanna! I love your clean and simple style and I'm looking forward to working with you on this amazing design team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Deanna, so happy to be working with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - so looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deanna, this is lovely! Nice to "meet" you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Deanna....this team is stacked with talent! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deanna, I love your CAS flower bouquet and CAS style. I am from SW Oregon...born and raised. We are almost neighbors...where is Southern OR do you live? TFS your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deanna, I love your CAS flower bouquet and CAS style. I am from SW Oregon...born and raised. We are almost neighbors...where is Southern OR do you live? TFS your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deanna, I love your CAS flower bouquet and CAS style. I am from SW Oregon...born and raised. We are almost neighbors...where is Southern OR do you live? TFS your talents.

    ReplyDelete