Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Introducing one of our Shabby Chic Designers!

Today I am happy to announce one of our Shabby Chic/Vintage Designers. When I think of this designer, I immediately think of lace, soft colours, flowers and impressive projects. I am thrilled to welcome,  Debbie Marcinkiewicz to the team.


My name is Debbie Marcinkiewicz, I am a wife and mother of two, wonderful sons!  I have been a crafter all my life and have dabbled in just about everything, but found my passion for paper crafting in 2004 and haven't looked back since!  I really find so much joy in inspiring others through my tiny, handmade from the heart shabby little treasures! I am honored to have the opportunity to design for the Card Concept challenges and I hope I inspire you to create something pretty today!


Shabby Chic Style


The Shabby Chic Style can be defined as:
  • the use of used, worn or inexpensive components to make stylish goods
  • distressed or sponged edges
  • old feel-antiqued
  • lots of embellishments
  • ribbons or lace
  • lots of layers

Have you ever tried the Shabby Chic Style before?

13 comments:

  1. Welcome Debbie, looking forward to working with you on this team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Debbie! You are the Queen of Shabby Chic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie your card is gorgeous! You have a lovely style and I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing all of your beautiful creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie! How wonderful to see you on this awesome DT! Beautiful card, lovely as usual. Can't wait to see what is in store in January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Debbie! Looking forward to being inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Debbie fan...looking forward to seeing more of her work here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to see more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to see more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Debbie, I'm looking forward to seeing your amazing cards. Cangrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo, Debbie! Huge congrats to you! You know I'm a big fan of your shabby chic style! I'm so looking forward to seeing more from you on this creative challenge site!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Debbie, and nice to meet you. I love shabby chic/vintage - especially card designs from the 40's and 50's. Hand crafted pieces from the heart are what I call, "Sweet Offerings." I'm looking forward to seeing your designs on this new and unique challenge site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to see more of your beautiful work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete